ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 2004 12:59:19 -0500
Dear Vinny,

I'm definitely praying for you in this situation. I pray that he is not
moody with you, and that he is patient and kind. I also pray that you will
grasp things easily, and Vinny, I know how that goes, when I can't
understand something some one is trying to teach me. It's very frustrating.
I know you can do it, and I know you will succeed.

I'm praying for you about everything you are asking for prayers for. You
are totally loving! <squeeze>

Lovingly,
Pat Ferguson