ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 10:51:34 -0500
Phil,

Thanks for this. I'm afraide I must agree with you, even though I hate to
admit that Monday night of this week, something happened to me.

I was laying in bed crying, and I have been struggling with many things, as
I have been for the past few weeks. Something told me that I wasn't loving,
and that I was a bad person, and that no one loved me. Something even told
me to go and take a bunch of EllaVille to end it all. I was feeling pretty
horrible. Of course, I did not do that. I know that it was a demon telling
me this, and I even know that it was a demon that caused some things to
happen, and caused me to react in the way I have with some situations.

I think some times when Satan knows we are trying to keep a closer walk
with Jesus, He loves to get his nose in our lives, and attack us. I believe
this is what has been happening to me.

Phil, could it be that I'm possessed with demons? I sure hope not.

I love The Lord with all my heart, and I was doing soooooooooooo good,
until a few weeks ago and things happened, and depression really set in.

I've been way too emotional lately, everything makes me cry, and I don't
like it.

God Bless you all.

Love,
Pat Ferguson