ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 2004 20:21:14 -0600
7bit
Hi all, well, I have an ouch.

We were in the book of Matthew chapter 22.  and my pastor preached a sermon
about basically how we as christians judge others when Jesus says come just
as you are.  That to me was convicting.  Some of the things my pastor said
are theese, Jesus didn't say don't come if your smoking, doing drugs
drinking Jesus says come as you are.  Its not up to us to change people its
up to us to pray and pray and let the Holy Spirit change people.  We need to
be careful that we ourselves are not the scribes sadducees and Pharisees of
biblical times ouch.

That wasn't everything but it sure spoke to me.

Lelia email [log in to unmask] msn [log in to unmask]