ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 09:13:28 -0500
Hey Phil,
        I figured that you had already considered those possibilites, but
it doesn't hurt not to make assumptions on my part.  You know, I work up
this morning and I thought of you and the word "passionate," came to mind
and that is the word that I wished that I had used yesterday in referring
to your parenting stories.  I'm passionate too and I am dealing with some
of the same issues with Chris that you describe with Gretchen.
        Obviously chris lies.  That's part of how this whole latest
adventure started was because of his lying.  He also blames my blindness
as a lot of the reason that our family is hard up financially and also
for why he is so, "miserable."  Actually, he has backed off of that now,
but I sure heard a lot about it last summer.  I think that he thought
that if he complained about it enough I'd get fixed or something.  I
don't know.
        I'm glad that you understood that I wasn't pointing a finger or
anything.  After all, a lot of our childrens' sufferings is brought about
by their own choices despite our attempts as parents to try to stear them
otherwise.  It's a really helpless feeling isn't it.
Kathy

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!