ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 17:12:04 -0500
Phil,
I know about Wicca, what I'm having trouble with is making the connection
between Wicca and the game.  II'm not even sure that that is true.  It's
only hearsay right now unless I can prove it.  The game is called, Magick
The Gathering.  It is the numbrer 1 card trading game in the world, I
guess.  It has  been around for about ten years. I can't quote what is on
the cards because they aren't here.  Priscilla still has them.  On
Sunday, she is going to bring them to church and the boys are going to
show us how the game is played.  I'll try to get a few quotes for you
then.
Kathy

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!