ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 21:10:45 -0700
Hi all, well, something happened to me today that I if I don't tell you all
will burst out of my heart anyway.  Have you ever felt like your brain was
going faster than your fingers?  Well, that's what's happening now.  When I
was a child I was sexually molested by my father.  I knew that it had
happened but I had blocked my memory of the events.  I was lied to I was
lulled in to a false security blanket of guilt shame and hurt and fear.  My
Jesus through the waterfall of my Holy Spirit showed me today that a lot of
that wasn't my hurt or pain but my fathers.  Yes he did sexually molest me
and yes I felt dirty unclean like a whore.  Ok moderators sorry but I could
not describe it any other way.  My poor father was hurt in his life.  His
family background was hard for him.  I guess what all of this boils down to
is that today I am healed and can go back to my past a past that I knew had
happened but was afraid of and couldn't even remember.  You know we can all
say we forgive but I think that for me I really did not know what
forgiveness really was because of the lies in my head and heart.  I know
this isn't doing my feelings any justice but all I can say is that during
this prayer session I felt live like a waterfall but that waterfall wasn't
running outside it was running through out my whole heart my soul.  I guess
if I had a request it would be that if my fathers still alive and I don't
know if he is or not but if he is please pray all that he comes to know our
Christ.  When Phil said he had seen some one healed it was me.  I will wish
you all a goodnight and hey its real it can happen.  I think that we don't
take what the Holy Spirit has to offer us.  and that for me right now is
healing.  The love of a waterfall.

Lelia