ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 06:32:12 -0700
Hi, all.

I found out yesterday that today I have a job interview for the Placement
Coordinator position at my agency.  I'm more nervous than usual because they
are doing one interview especially for me.  See, they refused to interview
me for a couple positions because they said they couldn't accommodate
me--highly illegal, I think.  Anyway, I think they were advised against it
this time, and I also left a message with the personnel director asking
about the interview.  I'm just hoping they haven't made up their minds
already and are not just giving me this interview to satisfy the law.  I
interview well, so please pray that I can come off confident and maybe
change some minds.  This is really one of the few jobs in the agency I can
do with reasonable accommodation, so I'm really hoping I can get it.  Still
looking for jobs outside the agency too, as this is far from a sure thing.

Thanks for your prayers.  Interview is 2:30 mountain time.
In Christ,

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com