ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 12:41:32 +1100
From:
Stephanie Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Hi everyone,
Finally I have time to write a update of how things are going. I'd read all
the posts but as you can imagine I don't have time to reply to many lately.
Our baby is doing extremely well. We went to the child health centre
yesterday and she now weighs 3.98 kilos, I think thats about 8 pound 12
ounces from what I remember. She has grown from 51 centimeters to 52, and
is sleeping fairly well although she tends to literally stay awake all day
and it makes it hard to steel her at night.
Well, that's probably about all for now.
Steph