ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 19:07:22 -0600
Yes, this is Jimmy and Karron Evans, or at least they will be their.
Not sure if there will be other speakers or what.
It would be a good get away for us though.
Never checked into the one you mentioned.
May do so.
Our pastor came to talk with us at the house today and staid for hours.
He is fun to have around though.
He's in his late 50's and has a storey to tell for almost every word you
pour out of yourm outh.
I had a hard time getting in a word edge wise between he and Terri combined.
hahahahah
Anyway, he heard that we had all of Jimmy and Karron's stuff, accept for the
one on escaping the porn trap and he brightened up and said, Oh, can you do
me a favor?
hahahahahahahahah
Turns out, people submit video tapes and the like on these subjects to him
for his approval and he doesn't have time to view them right away so he
asked us to view some and to let him know what we thought.
So he goes away and is back in a few minutes with a pile, maybe 5 video
tapes.
Might be interesting.

Matt