ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 19:55:30 -0500
Is that a Jimmy Evans conference, Matt?

There's also a very good one by Family Life Today.  I can't stand their
radio shows anymore because 15 minutes of every 30 are hawking their books
and tapes, and I'm sure there is some of that at their marriage conferences,
too.  But there should be a lot of good content there, too, and they have
them in Dallas as well (and all over the country).

You can check them out at:

http://www.familylifetoday.com

And the conferences at:

http://www.familylife.com/conferences/default.asp

Find out when one is coming to your town at:

http://www.familylife.com/conferences/find_conference.asp

Paul