Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 14:40:26 -0600
-----Original Message-----
From: Lee De Vries [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2004 12:11 AM
To: wa0tda
Subject: RE: VoIP forum

Thanks for the reply Patrick.
Here is the URL  http://www.goteamspeak.com/news.php

I could not really find a suitable place to send the information , but at
least it got your attention.
It is used for The SDR1000 ( Software Defined Radio Forum).

The designers had a World Wide Question and Answer session on design issues.
I believe the TeamSpeak would be really great for blind hams.

73 Lee VK3PK