Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 08:07:12 -0400
If you're programming in to memory 1, what you do is, set your PL and all in
the VFO mode, if you want the next frequency in memory 2, you hit the
function key, turn the tuning dial up 1 click, clockwise 1 click, then hit
the memory (C) key and it's in memory 2, and for memory 3, same thing,
function key, clockwise or up 1 click, then memory. As for the banks,
memories 0 through 49 are automatically bank 1, 50 through 99 bank 2 and
so-on. Hope that helps.