Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Richard and Karlene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 16:30:12 -0400
Hi;
As for auto tuners, a friend tried a tentec auto tuner several years ago and
ended up sending it back.  There may have been a defect in the unit but it
took forever to tune.
I am using a icom at500 which has worked well with my kenwood 570 and
amplifier.
If I were buying one today, however, I'd take a good look at the ldg at1000.
Yes it is pricey but you never know when the opportunity to buy a reasonably
priced small amplifier may come up.  Of the units I'm familiar with I think
it might be the most interesting.  There are lots of other versions that
handle lower power.
If anyone on the list has tried at at1000 from ldg, I'd be curious to know
how well it worked.
Rich