Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jerry Neufeld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 2004 18:34:08 -0400
Hey Rich.

Glad to hear about the no TVI. I suspected that, with the type of matching
network they use with the R8, the antenna would be rather narrow-minded on
all bands. I hope, as well, with a vertically-polarized antenna, to avoid
RFI as well. We'll see. If I keep my big home-brew linear quiet, 3 3-500z's
in final), I should be alright.

Thanks for info. I'm sure I'll have some tuning to do.

Regards to everyone this Sunday afternoon.

Jerry, v e 3 q s o