Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 12:19:26 -0400
Hi.

I would be curious to see if anyone is using this with the Icom IC706 Mk II
or MkII G yet.  If so, did you use Icom's computer interface, or are you
using someone else's interface.  I looked at the one from Icom and winced
at the price.  A friend and fellow ham told me there is about $25 worth of
parts in the Icom interface, so I'm not really crazy about paying the big
bucks for it, but do like the idea of computer controlling the '706.

I am contemplating the eventual purchase of a newer HF rig.  Does anyone
have any thought as to the Kenwood TS-2000 vs. the TS-480S and the issues
involved in controlling either of these radios?

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]