Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 17:03:09 -0400
Hi Anthony,

I have the pro 96 scanner and I am very happy with it.  The keys do beep,
but the beeps are not distingtive.  You can tell an error beep because its
three short beeps and when you turn off the last active scanning bank you
get an error beep.  There is programming software that I understand works
well with speech, but I don't own that software nor do I own the serial
cable to hook up the scanner to the computer.  I manually programmed in all
of the channels, talk groups, and digital groups.

I don't own a uniden scanner so I can't say anything about them.
Bob Tinney, K8LR, [log in to unmask]
Always trust the person looking for
the truth,never trust the one who's found it!