Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 May 2004 12:54:07 -0400
With antennas, I also have the same problem and I am on the second floor,
but our house is brick and has very thick walls.  On some repeaters I get
into with no problem up stairs using my magmount and even some form out of
the area, but downstairs forget it, and even the 900 MHz phone that is
downstairs doesn't work well upstairs.