Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 8 May 2004 08:04:53 -0500
7bit
From:
Patrick Tice <[log in to unmask]>
Tom,

This is a very good point.  The VE's are not experts in understanding
disabilities.  That is why in the area of adapted examinations, they are all
over the map, with some teams refusing to do adequate accommodation, while
others go way too far.  "Working the system" is, alas, not uncommon.

73,
Pat
Regards,

Patrick W. Tice