Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Mike Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 19:38:51 -0500
With respect, the corporate mucketies *are* using their heads for more
than hatracks. There are far more people who would use a digital camera
than there are people who want more blind-friendly accessibility
features. In the consumer electronics business as in everything else,
numbers talk!

Mike Freeman