Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 16:19:25 -0500
RG-58 is thin, maybe good around the 75 meter band and alright mobile if you
have to use it, but fact is, it's very lossy where RG8X is heavier and good
for most bands,  RG213 is better still, less loss at higher frequencies,
really weather doesn't really make that big a difference that I can tell.
there are all kinds out there of different coax, to be honest I don't use
RG58 for anything anymore, or RG8X,  I have RG213 on my HF stuff and Beldon
9913 or wireman equivalent on my UHF/VHF/scanner stuff. I can say this
though, stay far form the radio shack junk.