Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Lowell Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 14:27:44 -0500
Hello Listers:

I have a Kenwood THD7AG which is not particularly good for blind
accessibility.
Therefore, I down loaded the computer program and call AES to buy the
programming cable.
Well, boy was I surprised!
The cable sells for $55.99; I think that is cost prohibitive!!!
Perchance, does any one on the list have one that no longer need?
It is not the same cable for the THAN unfortuninately!

Lowell Miller W8QIY