EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Martin, Terry" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Equal Access to Software & Information <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 2010 10:49:09 -0500
Norm:

Is there any time when I can call you about this course, the Sloan
Consortium, and the EASI certificate program?  I'm trying to figure out what
to do with my Masters.  I'm looking for options.  Not too many jobs are
available right now.

I just got this message late last week.  This course or program, the Sloan
course is very close to what I want to do with my Masters and perhaps a PhD.
I see that they have a certificate program, but I cannot find what college
they are associated with right now.  Are you going to offer this again soon?

Since VESID has been keeping me busy, I have also been considering your
certificate program or at least a membership.  In short,

I'm very interested in what the Sloan Consortium is doing.  I'm very
interested in Universal Design.  I'm interested in what you are doing.  My
other two interests include instructional technology and integrating
assistive tech into the mix.  Lastly, I do have a degree in Communications
that includes audio and video production.

So, I'm basically trying to come up with a way to merge all of this together
to the point where I can make some money.  I love to teach.  I love to
produce tutorials.  I also love to write.  I would love to author some books
on my areas of interest.

If you have the time to talk, great.  Let me know your number in case I do
not have it or perhaps we can talk over the Internet.  Thanks and have a
great day.

Sincerely,
Terry A. Martin, MS Ed
President

VOILA Technology, Inc.
54 Castle Road
Rochester, NY 14623
Phone: (585) 321-1451
Email:  [log in to unmask]

"Education is not the filling of a pail it's the lighting of a fire."
William Butler Yeats

contain information that is confidential, privileged, proprietary and
protected from disclosure by applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use,
duplication, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and
immediately destroy all copies of this message, including electronic and
hard copies. Thank you for your cooperation.