EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jennison Asuncion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 03:53:17 -0500
Bill,

Off-hand, I've got a couple of sites that would fit comfortably under
either 1 and/or 3.

National Educational Association of disabled Students (NEADS) just
launched their bilingual NEADS Online Work System located at
<http://www.nows.ca>.
this is specifically for Canadian postsecondary students and graduates
with disabilities seeking employment, and Canadian employers seeking to
hire qualified individuals with disabilities.

NEADS has also recently published Access to Success: a Guide for Employers
at
<http://www.neads.ca/en/about/projects/student_leadership/access_to_success>.
This guide also contains profiles of leading employers here in Canada.

Finally AbilityEdge http://www.abilityedge.ca and WORKink
http://www.workink.com again are geared at both candidates and employers.
I know that several Canadian Government agencies too have specific
programs and related sites that are geared at candidates with
disabilities.

All for now,

Jennison