EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 10:42:40 -0500
I applaud the thinking but it is customary to put structure info in headings
and then nest them appropriately.  I am not helped at all by lay out tables
with or without descriptive information in what ever form.  Older screen
readers and browsers will not see the summary.

As for navigation, name # anchor pairs are good if well used even with css.