EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Paul Dundee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 2002 18:32:44 -0500
>>From: Ann Parsons <[log in to unmask]>
>>To: Emmett Truth <[log in to unmask]>
>>Subject: Tziporah
>>Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 08:50:29 -0500
>>
>>Hi,
>>
>>Trust me!  The whole Tzipporrah thing was a hoax.  The message you
>>refer to was some eight years old.  Stop chasing fanthoms.
>>
>>Ann P.
>>
>>--
>>                       Ann K. Parsons
>>email:  [log in to unmask]                  ICQ Number:  33006854
>>WEB SITE:  http://home.eznet.net/~akp
>>"All that is gold does not glitter.  Not all those who wander are lost."
>>JRRT
>>

>What type of hoax?

I saw this on a web page is it a hoax

Technology and the Disabled
(Tzipporah Ben-Avraham) This courses considers the legal, moral, and practical
issues involved in the use of new technology to enable fuller participation
in society by the handicapped. Issues include: to what extent should availability
of new technology to the handicapped be legislated; how can computers and personal
information technologies provide better working conditions for the disabled;
how can popular opinion be mobilized to bring greater attention to the needs
of the handicapped. Actual case studies of current uses of technology by the
disabled are considered, and current pieces of legislation in this area are
examined. This course is taught by a national leader in education for the handicapped,
who approaches the subject from her own experience.

Thank you

Paul

http://australia.edu