Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 11:05:17 -0500

Howdy
Can someone direct me to where I can print a GF dining card...? I used to
know how to find it, but I can't. Ho Hum. I know I can order them, but I
want to find one today....
Thanks...I realize i may get 20 responses....so thank you all ahead of
time...instead of me thanking everyone individually...:-) YOU ALL ARE THE
BEST.

Oh, OFF TOPIC. My sister told me she found this bread that is spelt and
actually labelled LOW GLUTEN....THat could be dangerous to some who think
it is okay to eat A LITTLE GLUTEN....but I guess also good for those people
who are not like us (must avoif gluten)..but still want to reduce gluten a
lot. WHo knows. I found it interesting...LIKE THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "A
LITTLE PREGNANT".....it either has gluten or it does not...HA HA. I
know...it is not the point....but it is interesting....don't ya' think?
red