Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 08:56:32 -0500

Resend
On Sunday February 8, 2004, the Greater New Haven Celiac Group in Ct.
will be holding a workshop for those new to the GF diet.
The workshop will be divided into sections, one for adult celiacs and
another for parents of celiac children.
Topics for the adults will include coping tips, shopping for GF foods,
tips for eating out as well as other helpful information.
The parent's group will have a panel discussion as well as  topics
pertaining to keeping our children on a GF diet such as lunch box ideas,
parties and playgroups, unexpected situations and food sources.
The workshop will be held at Milford Hospital in Milford, Ct. from 2-4
pm
The workshop is by reservation only. This workshop is for paid members
only, so please make sure your dues are paid before the workshop
.If you would like to join our group you can check out our web site
http://connceliac.tripod.com   for more information.
You can also make a reservation by emailing me right back.

Thank you,
Pat Vlamis
co-chairperson of the children's group