Date:
Sun, 25 Jan 2004 11:39:10 EST

Hell Group,

Can someone clear this up for me....
I need to find a GF ricotta and mozzarella.  I am finding conflicting
information on all the web-sites.  In my area--all I can find in stores is Polly-O
and Sorrento ricotta.  I thought Sorrento was GF, but now I heard it isn't.  I
live on long Island and all the stores carry is sargento mozzarella, not
ricotta.   Can anyone tell me what brands of both I can use and where to find them
on long island????  Thanks a bunch!
-Anjel