From:
CurtissAnn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
CurtissAnn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 08:22:56 -0600

Here's the listing of doctors for the St. Louis area, along with comments. Thank you all for your generosity of information!

I highly recommend:
Dr. Leonard Weinstock
10287 Clayton Rd.
St. Louis, MO
314-997-0554

Dr. James Keating of Barnes Hospital.  He's a pediatric gastro, though.  He
is who diagnosed my daughter when she was 17 mo. old.

Chandra Prakash, M.D., M.R.C.P.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Washington University in St. Louis
School of Medicine
Campus Box 8124
660 South Euclid Avenue
St. Louis, MO. 63110-1093
Patient Office: (314)747-2066

Pediatricians that have been recommended to St.
Louis Alerts: Drs. James Keating, Robert Rothbaum, David Perlmutter and
Mark Lowe, St. L Children's Hosp. Drs Thomas Foy, Robert Kane, & Dr.
Barlow (sorry, no first name was given) Cardinal Glennon. GI Dtr's for
adults: Dr. Raymond Crouse, Barnes-Jewish, Charlene Prather, SLU, Jeff
Mathews, St. John's.

Dr. Raymond Clouse at Barnes is excellent.
314-747-2066

All of those on my list were physicians recommended by someone on this list except Charlene Prather at SLU. Dr. Joseph Murray, the Mayo Clinic Celiac guru recommended her.
The doctors included:
Pediatricians that have been recommended to St.Louis Alerts:
St. L Children's Hosp
Drs. James Keating, Robert Rothbaum, David Perlmutter and Mark Lowe, .
Cardinal Glennon.
Drs Thomas Foy, Robert Kane, & Dr. Barlow (sorry, no first name was given
GI Dtr's for adults:
Dr. Raymond Crouse, Barnes-Jewish,
Charlene Prather, SLU,
Jeff Mathews, St. John's.

 Dr. Kluta diagnosed my daughter when she
was attending college at SIUE.  He is on the Illinois side of the river
and has an office in Edwardsville, and I believe one in Alton.  Hope
this will help, I really liked him, and he was very helpful.  One of his
best friends is a doctor at Harvard and specializes in Celiac