From:
Milt Weisman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Milt Weisman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 2003 17:43:46 -0500

Hello friends,
    It seems that since so many of the questions I have posted revolve around alcoholic beverages, you could believe I was a big drinker. On the contrary, I am not a big drinker, but have been given gifts I'd like to know if I can serve to my celiac friends and also drink myself if I wish.
    Does anyone have any information on Tanqueray Gin?
    I have also been pondering this question. If we are allowed to use vinegar because it has been distilled, why are we not allowed certain alcoholic beverages, such as rye whiskey, even though it also has been distilled?
    I look forward to your replies.
Milt
Meherrin, VA