Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 17:41:42 -0400

 We just got word that Governor Taft has declared the month of May-2004 Celiac Awareness Month in Ohio !
As part of their activities for the third Annual "Making Tracks for Celiacs"  the Gluten-Free Gang of Central Ohio asked the governor to declare May Celiac Awareness month !
We are excited to join the Northeast Ohio group and the Cincinnati group  in holding "Making Tracks for Celiacs" in May
The Columbus Walk will be held Saturday May 1st at Beekman Park on The Ohio State University . Information and registration forms can be found on the web site: www.columbusceliac.org We will also have a silent auction and a raffle on the day of the event.
The Cincinnati Celiac Support Group  will hold their event on May 22 and information can be found at :
http://www.geocities.com/cinci_celiac/walk2004
The Northeast Ohio walk will be May 16 and information can be obtained from Bonnie Kruszka at  [log in to unmask]

Mary K Sharrett MS RD LD CNSD
Dietitian Advisor to the Gluten Free Gang