From:
Marc & Tavie Glassmire <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marc & Tavie Glassmire <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 12:14:12 -0500

Listmates;
There is questions recently about GF vitamins, minerals, and food
supplements.  I have been taking Nature Made Brand vitamins and calcium
for several years with NO adverse side effects.  In fact many if not
all of the Nature Made Brand product line states on the bottle "....No
yeasts, wheat, or gluten....".  I recently sent them an e-mail query
asking if the entire Nature Made product line was GF and their reply is
attached.  They can be reached at www.naturemade.com and their products
are available on-line as well as at sever brick and mortar stores.  I
have no financial interest in the company but I am satisfied with their
products.
Marc Glassmire