From:
NICKI HUMPHRIES <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
NICKI HUMPHRIES <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 10:58:59 -0500

Below is another email I received from someone who has already done lots of work to see if we could get the bread in the US * unfortunately not.

I purchased Proceli in Amsterdam. While it is made in Spain, it is distributed in Amsterdam. I agree, it was the best I have ever had. Just delicious. I did in fact have e-mail contact with them and found out that they do not distribute in the US. It is too small a company. I investigated shipping it directly but it was prohibitively expensive to get it here. I called a couple of gluten free distributors who did not know of it and I don't think it went any further.

This document may contain protected health information about an
identifiable patient

State and federal law protects the confidentiality of this information.

If you are not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from using,
disclosing, reproducing, or distributing this information.

You should immediately notify the sender by telephone or email and delete
this document.
<<<<gwavasig>>>>