NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
The Nut House <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 21:03:09 -0600
Hi!  I was wondering how I would go about getting off this list.  I feel
very glad thet I came to the list when my daughter got really sick and for
the longest time couldn't have any dairy.  Everyone was always helpful and I
am happy to say my daughter is really on the road to recovery.  I thank
everyone for there help and wish everyone happiness on their continuing
juorney through your tryng times.