ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 May 2004 16:31:59 -0500
Dear Loving Echurch Family,

Please pray for me, as I am very frustrated now about several things.

The first one thing I'm frustrated about is my Braille 'n Speak. I sent it
to Freedom Scientiffic, and it can not be repaired, and they haven't told
me yet whether they can retrieve my data or not.

I'm going to have them send it back to me.

Another thing I'm frustrated about is the fact that I can't get the post
office to let us put a mail box right out by our frunt walk in the front of
the house. I refuse to cross Joliet Ave, as it's very busy, and when I'm
faced with dizziness and disorientation, I don't care to travel by myself.
I will get a note from my doctor if I have to. If that doesn't work, I'll
go to the post master general in this state, or in Washington. I refuse to
put our mail box on someone else's property.

It seems like everything I'm trying to acomplish lately isn't happening.

I'm praising God that Vernon and Dean id get the front of our house
finished yesterday. It really looks nice. Now, we're waitingfor the person
to come and pour the footings for the new portch we have to build.

Please pray that this all goes smoothly, as we've had some interruptions in
this scedule as well. I don't know whatould do without Dean's help.

Please pray for Vernon, as he went to doctor today to get his blo work done
for the cancer folow up tests. Please pray that he continue's to fel good.

I'm praying for all of you.

Loving you all,
Pat Ferguson