ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chris L Gilland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 16:59:54 -0500
Tomorrow, at around 4:30 PM eastern time, obviously, I will be heading out
to go to the mountains for the weekend.  It will be I guess, sort a like a
youth retreat, as we'll be staying at one of the members of my parents'
church's house.  I think that there was gonna be about 8 youth all total
ranging from about fifth grade, up to about ninth or tenth grade.  i'm
highly looking forward to it...  i will be bringing my keyboard, not the big
88 keys one, o no... but the other one, My psr 5 10.  i just hope it still
works, as it's really been knocked around a great deal in my closet.
Anyway, could someone please sende me the words to the hymn jesus is the
Sweetest name i know?  That is one song while there, that i am wanting to
teach them...  These are pretty commited kids too, so I am going to try to
teach it to them, in 3part harmony.  May or may not work...  We'll just have
to see...  Anyway, i'm going, as I will be the only male shapherone, so,
anyway...

I'm really looking forward to it...  I might be able to check my mail while
there, as they do have a pc, that they've agreed to let me load a demo, not
the full thing, but a demo, of jfw on, until Sunday when we leave, which
then, i'd uninstall, just long enough to check mail with it, however, they
did tell me that their internet connection there, because of being dialup,
is quite tempramental at times.

So, I'll try, but don't get yall's hopes up...

Anyway, please be praying for a good trip, and that all will go well.

Chris.