From:
shawn klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 10:01:20 -0700
Oh the square root function is o.k. of course, but you
can't program formulas in to it, you have to take them
all out. You can't for example plug in a number, bring
up your pi r squared program that automatically
squares your number and multiplies it by pi in 1 step,
you have to remember that you have to square it, and
then multiply it by pi, you don't have to remember the
value of pi, lol, you can use the pi key, that's just
an example that has nothing to do with electronics,
but was the first thing I thought of.