From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 2004 22:01:06 -0500
Hi Kevin;

One radio is just as accessible is another.

The down side to the 71A is that, although it is a dual-band radio, it is
single band operation.

However, I believe the receiver to be much better then the TH-F6A.

Plus, the wide band coverage is not quite as wide.

However, both of these radios can be programmed by hand or, with the
software.

In both cases, the software is downloadable from the Kenwood web site.

However, you need the P G 4 P.

This is a cord that has a db25 on one end and the plug that goes into the
speakermic jack.

I own both radios and you won't find anything more accessible.

Good luck

73 De Anthony W2AJV
ECHOLINK NODE NUMBER: 74389