From:
Dr Bernarr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 May 2004 10:09:33 EDT
>In a message dated 5/16/2004 6:04:36 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
> Subj:Re: Insulin Secretion in Response to Protein Ingestion
> Date:5/16/2004 6:04:36 AM Pacific Daylight Time
> From:[log in to unmask]
> Reply-to:[log in to unmask]
> To:[log in to unmask]
> Sent from the Internet
> In a message dated 5/16/2004 4:28:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> [log in to unmask] writes:
> By the way i learned that my indian friend who managed to be symptoms free
> from his asthma for few years have developped symptoms again because he
> stopped eating a raw diet
> what does it shows ?
> It shows that he found a way to control his asthma condition but did not
> cure
> it. I agree 100% that proper diet is the key to good health but it doesn't
> cure, it controls. JerrySteg<

OUR INHERENT INTELLIGENCE ALWAYS DOES THE RIGHT THING TO HEAL US
THERE ARE NO "CURES"
There are no "cures". Disease is not something that should be "cured" or that
can be "cured". Disease is a disturbance of life. Disease is, not at ease. If
"cure" means to get well or to recover health, then disease is the process of
"cure". Disease is always constructive and is always a remedy. Diseases are
instituted by our inherent intelligence, our God within, and are conducted for
the purpose of cleansing, repair and restoration of our bodies balance or
homeostasis (the uniform balance our bodies maintain). Disease is always our
inherent intelligence creating a crisis due to our enervation (fatigue from loss of
our nerve energy and our vitality) caused toxemia (toxic accumulation).
Disease is inherently and defensively built into our genes, chromosomes and DNA of
our inherent intelligence in every cell of our living bodies.
All "cures"have two things in common-they do not remove causes, and they do
not constitute normal needs of health and life.
No substance foreign to our bodies can "cure" our bodies. Something that
makes a healthy person sick, cannot make a sick person healthy. Only substances
and practices that promote health can enable our return of health.
You "cure" ham, not our living bodies.
Many mistakenly believe that certain therapies or treatments can perform
specific actions upon our bodies to effect a "cure". The idea is that some
extra-vital agent or influence can, of its own power, restore health to a sick living
being.
"Therapy" is defined as the application of some kind of force (whether
mechanical, chemical, thermal, electrical or other) to our bodies, to alter our
cells of our bodies structure and function.
Substances and modalities that make a well person sick, cannot make a sick
person well.
"Treatment" is defined as dealing with a disease medically or surgically.
"Therapy" makes change happen by directly altering our bodies in some way.
No matter what is the form of the therapy and treatment, there are no
"cures".
In logic, "non sequitur" and "ergo propter hoc", mean because a subsequent
event follows some previous event, that does not prove that the previous event
caused the subsequent event. Because someone recovers after receiving a
particular treatment, that does not prove that the particular treatment caused the
subsequent recovery. It may have been purely coincidental. Unless you conduct a
scientifically controlled, double blind and/or clinical experiment to prove
the efficacy of some modality to help restore someone to better health, then all
you have, is an anecdotal testimonial.
Instead our homeostatic inherent intelligence, our God within, heals us.
Health care is self care. Therapies or treatments, have no power to act upon our
living bodies-our inherent intelligence in our bodies act upon the therapy or
treatment. Our inherent intelligence in our bodies is active and therapies and
treatments are passive. Therapies and treatments are inert. Therapies and
treatments effect our living bodies only because our inherent intelligence in our
bodies reacts to therapies and treatments to which our inherent intelligence
in our bodies is exposed. Nothing outside our inherent intelligence in our
living bodies can heal. All healing comes from our inherent intelligence, our God
within.
DR BERNARR   [log in to unmask]  http://www.healself.org