From:
Dr Bernarr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 May 2004 19:59:31 EDT
>In a message dated 5/15/2004 10:17:17 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
> Subj:Re: Insulin Secretion in Response to Protein Ingestion
> Date:5/15/2004 10:17:17 AM Pacific Daylight Time
> From:[log in to unmask]
> Reply-to:[log in to unmask]
> To:[log in to unmask]
> Sent from the Internet
> I still have to disagree with you, Myself and 99.9% of the  medical
> profession. I agree that you can control type 2 diabetes with D&E for a period of
> time but you cannot cure (eliminate) it. If what you claim was true you would be
> the most famous person in the medical world today. Controlling diabetes is
> not
> curing it. JerrySteg
> PS
> Your quote "via the respective diabetic patients adhering to eating a raw,
> unprocessed Paleo diet, anerobic exercise and "feeling" meditation."
> My response" This will control the diabetes but not cure it. To prove this
> put the "cured" patient back on a "standard American diet" and in less than a
> month the patient will again meet all of the diabetic criteria. Show me a
> clinical test where this has been done and the patient remained diabetic free.<

Eating a raw, unprocessed paleo diet, doing anerobic exercise and practicing
"feeling" meditation will help heal permanently, all patients who have
diabetes 1 and diabetes 2, not just control it.
You and anyone else who agrees with you, are incorrect when you write  "I
still have to disagree with you, Myself and 99.9% of the medical profession."
If any former diabetic or anyone else, eats a raw, unprocessed Paleo diet,
he/she will enjoy superior health. They would have to be insane to
self-destructively invite poor health and possibly their death, if they eat a "standard
American diet". Why should they gamble away their lives by eating a "standard
American diet"? I eat a raw, unprocessed paleo diet regularly and I thereby enjoy
superlative health, physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. If I
were to eat a "standard American diet", I probably would become very ill as a
result of eating this "standard American diet". Why not suggest to us to play
Russian roulette by which we should point guns at  our heads, pull the triggers
and experiment, if we will or will not blow our brains out, thereby?
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is
violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
-Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860) German philosopher

DR BERNARR   [log in to unmask]      http://www.healself.org