From:
bettymilner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 2004 09:27:59 -0700
The one thing most asthmatics cannot totally avoid are environmental
triggers. I, too, have asthma and numerous allergies. I can't control
the pollen from the trees, grasses, weeds, etc. so I have to deal with
the symptoms. 3.5 years ago I opted for the very non-paleo allergy
shots. These will not get rid of all my allergies; however, they are
helping...the goal is about a 40-50% improvement. I live in an
agricultural area with a lot of feed corn. When the corn tops out, I
used to be completely miserable...now it's better. Eliminating grains
from my diet has also helped with the allergies to those particular
pollens.

Betty Ann
"In a cat's eyes, all things belong to cats." English Proverb