From:
Richard Geller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 2004 11:36:02 -0500
I freeze flaxseed oil. It squeezes out in the consistency of toothpaste
and keeps a long time this way.

I haven't seen real benefit from it, though. I do see great benefit in
fish oil (Carlson's), and especially after eating sardines almost every
day for a few months...the sardines really make a big difference in
terms of lowering allergies and making little niggling health
difficulties better.

--Richard