From:
Adrienne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 10:13:23 -0500
During the past few months , I have overindulged in lots of non-paleo
junkfood.  Along with some extra pounds of lard on my thighs, I have also
noticed weird changes in my menstrual cycle -- namely, 2 periods in one
month.  I'm back on paleo track now but am curious if any of you ladies out
there experienced menstrual changes when you deviate significantly from
paleo after being paleo for a significant length of time. I'm also at
that "perimenopausal" age -- so maybe it's just hormonal and not food
related -- but I just found the timing of these menstrual issues coinciding
with my gross dietary downfall rather coincidental.
PS:  I have an appt. to see my gyno next week.