ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chris Gilland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2004 23:30:01 -0400
Folks, I need to talk with someone on this list via phone tonight.  I don't
care. Either you call me, or I call you, but it's gotta be done!  Otherwise,
if I don't get to speak tonight with someone, I'm afraid I may have no
choice but come tomorrow, to admit myself.

I'm going insane.  No, i don't wish to die.  Well... OK, yes I do, but not
to the point of killing myself.  It's more, such a guilty concients, that I
just want to croke.  i know God forgives, but i've sinned so bad that I
refuse to allow myself to be forgiven.

Not only can I not, but I refuse to eaven let God.  i just wish that he
would take me.  I don't wanna die from suicide, I do say again, but I do
wanna lay down and just never wake up.

If any of you call me, i'll explain in further detail.

I'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight, and this number I am fixing to give
only rings in my room up here, so I don't care what hour it is, just for God
sake, call.

+1-704-644-2857

Chris.