ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 17:42:07 -0600
Phil,

lol. I bet you gain more weight than ten pounds. lol.

I got to leave the chocolate alone until I loose some weight and get my
blood sugar down where it belongs.

Now, if you eat too much sugar free chocolate, well let's just say you may
spend some time in the smallest room in the house. lol.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson