ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"j.ireland" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 2003 12:13:00 -0700
Or, I could feed them plenty of Doritos and pumpkin pie, (cause I know you
yourself wouldn't mind not having pumpkin pie) a few pieces of fudge and
divinity.  Then I could send them home.  They'd be very hyped up on sugar
and junk food.  Then you could compare the before and after.  Just maybe
you'd like the before better.

On second thought, I'take your other suggestion.  LOL!

Really in all seriousness Kathy, I'm sure this time of year is difficult for
parents.  So remember, this too shall pass.

Vicki