ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 2003 09:50:28 -0700
Hi, aal:

The best gift I got was a DVD player from my roomate. The worst happened to
be a DVD,though it wasn't my parents' fault.  I'd asked for a DVED of "THE
Music Man."  They gave me one, but it wasn't the original cast, Growl!  They
dont' know the movie well and so probably didn't know the difference.  I'm
keeping it because the intentions were good.

Julie M.