C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 11:10:39 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher Reeve Paralysis Foundation
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 06:50
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Christopher Reeve

 <http://www.christopherreeve.org>

As you have probably heard by now, Christopher Reeve, our inspirational
Chairman, passed away this weekend from heart failure. He was 52 years
old.

Christopher was a hero to many people, yet he was most moved by others,
stating, "I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds the
strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." He
adamantly believed that nothing was impossible and worked tirelessly to
find a cure for paralysis.

As a member of the CRPF family, we invite you to extend your condolences
to the Reeves. If you would like to send
<http://www.christopherreeve.org/> a message, we will pass it along to
the Reeve family.

Our memory of Christopher's inner strength will serve as inspiration for
the ongoing work of the Christopher Reeve Paralysis Foundation and we
will continue in his honor to be steadfast in our goal of finding
treatments and a cure for paralysis.

Sincerely,

Kathy Lewis
President and CEO
Christopher Reeve Paralysis Foundation

For those who care to do so, the family has requested that donations be
made in  <http://www.ChristopherReeve.org> his honor to the Foundation.
Cards may be sent to the family in care of the Foundation at 500 Morris
Avenue, Springfield, New Jersey 07081.

For updated information, please visit www.ChristopherReeve.org.

Christopher Reeve Paralysis Foundation
500 Morris Avenue, Springfield, NJ 07081
(800) 225-0292
www.ChristopherReeve.org
  _____

Questions?
If you have any questions about this message or any other Christopher
Reeve Paralysis Foundation issue, please click
<http://www.christopherreeve.org/feedback/feedback.cfm?MX=501&H=1> here

Policy
You, or someone on your behalf, has subscribed to receive this
information from Christopher Reeve Paralysis Foundation. To review our
Privacy Policy, click here.
<http://www.christopherreeve.org/privacy.cfm>

Unsubscribe and HTML Settings
If you would like to unsubscribe from Christopher Reeve Paralysis
Foundation Subscriber List click
<http://www.christopherreeve.org/team/unsubscribe.cfm?uid=149081C269AB73
2AF6&MX=501&H=1> here, or to review your subscriptions and HTML/text
preferences click
<http://www.christopherreeve.org/team/settings.cfm?uid=149081C269AB732AF
6&MX=501&H=1> here.

<http://www.christopherreeve.org/sendgraphic.cfm?MX=501&H=1&uid=149081C2