C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 10:51:30 -0400
We all do, Kathy Jo.

Mag, if you're using the Earthlink web email page, it will automatically insert your email address in the "reply-to" field (as I'm sure my Road Runner web email is, too).  We can't override the web email defaults.

The only solution I see is to use pc email clients like Outlook Express (or in my case. 'Kmail' or 'Evolution' which are both for Linux) and remove the address from the "reply-to" field.  I need to wait until I get home to reply to posts on the list. :(

Kat