From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 16:32:14 -0400
When the bands get better I can try to work you, now there's not a chance.
There's a direct entry keypad on the front of the radio,  too bad that
doesn't do the DTMF tones, or does it?  I use a desk mic anyway here, I
really don't care for hand held mics unless they're in hand held radios or
mobile though my duel bander I use now has the hand mic and I kind of need
that one. I've thought about switching to a desk mic on it too though and
seeing what I think. I'm looking forward to getting a TS-2000  but it will
be a bit, knowing me though I'll get all the accessories for it as I seem to
do that with every radio I have.